Just saw this on www.allpar.com...

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 19:27:50 EDT

I thought these might be of intest I saw them on the News page at allpar.
Anyone know how accurate these rumors are?

---Charger comes in 2001, Chronos comes in late 2002

---Charger and Chronos to replace Avenger and Sebring. Both will be four
door rear-wheel drive cars with an available 4.7 liter V8. THe Charger will
have a base model wtih a V6. There is apparently a very Superbird-like
Charger at the test track, with a supercharger for NASCAR. A limited run
Superbird is possible, maybe as a concept car. Chronos appears similar but
has different front and rear treatments.

---The Dakota gets a 2002 update with a number of new options including
narrow bed and 8' bed with dually style fender (no wheel humps in the bed.)

Chris Lang