Hotchkins Sway bars

From: David Henry (dhenry@advdata.net)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 19:40:42 EDT

First question, are the new kits out only for 96(7)+, or do the work with
Gen. 2 (94) also?

If answer to #1 is correct, will the front bar fit on a lifted (Trailmaster
4") Dak? The lift drops the front diff down. The original sway bar
brackets are retained (along with the bar) and mounted on auxiliary
brackets.

As long as I'm on the subject, does anyone make a quick disconnect sway bar
kit for the Dak. I'm also interested in a bar for the rear too, but I know
that would need to have a disconnect of some kind as the rear now has more
travel than it originally did and not being able to disconnect the rear
would do a pretty good job hindering off-road performance.

Also, does anyone make a ladder or traction bar setup for the back? Stuff
that bolts onto the springs and hangs down is unacceptable. Also my custom
springs are 4" larger than stock as I didn't want blocks in the rear.

David Henry '94 CC 4x4 318 5Spd in MI