185.11 for brakes. WHOO HOO!!

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 23:26:40 EDT

Well, i found a new dodge dealer and he got my truck in and out in 3 hours.
the prob was... the caliper stuck on the front passenger disc brake and
caused the inner pad to scrub against the rotor for a couple thousand miles.
WELL... the guy that worked there was extremely nice. he gave me a free
rotor. warranty ends at 36 and mine has 43... but. i had to get them
turned and got new "heavy duty" brake pads.
it just took 185.11, but i got a free dash light with a rechargeable battery!
 so it isn't THAT bad...
-Dester
PS. while at the dealer, they had ONE R/T there with a shell, leather seats
(nifty 1300 dollar option for and RC!!) custom exhaust, and carbon fiber
lights in the front and back (that was too high at 120 bucks!)