Re: C@C Pre-registration & Some Info.

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 12:00:29 EDT

  Bob, I called Carlisle productions earlier this week and they said they
still don't
have the brochure or the flyer made out yet specifically for C@C. They said
it would be at least a few more weeks. After we get this we'll have all the
info. I was told we'll need at least twenty people signed up with our club
(DML) to be eligible for the big tent.
 When the info arrives I'll post it to the list as well as the DML event
profile on
the DML homepage. Shane

<Detailed information and pre-registration can be found at:
<http://www.ifounditatcarlisle.com/

<Some Pre-registration Info.

<Register your favorite ride today for the Carlisle Showfield
<competition of your choice. Confirmation of receipt of registration
<will arrive via regular mail. All registrations include goody bag
<with dash plaque. You must stop at show registration upon arrival
<to receive goody bag and weekend admission pass. Admission good for
<three days - one vehicle and two adults. You will need to
<register once per vehicle. Please note pre-registration deadlines
<listed with each show.

<The “Carlisle SME” is a judged show and the “Fun Field” is a
<participant ballot, “relaxed” show field welcoming all Mopars
<–the object is to have fun! Special vehicle picks will also be
<made by national magazine editors! We’re expanding the show field
<rapidly–take advantage of pre-registration! For those Mopar fans
<who enjoy drag racing, we take the tire smokin’ excitement off
<grounds to the nearby South Mountain 1/8 mile drag strip.
<Free shuttle bus service is provided to and from the drag strip.

<C@C show field pre-registration is $30 before June 1.

<Other Charges:

<DAILY ON-GROUNDS ON-GROUNDS CHILDREN'S CHILDREN
<ADMISSION PARKING CAMPING ACTIVITIES UNDER 12

 <$6 $3 $ ?? Yes Yes

<Giveaway:
<1966 Plymouth Barracuda. Mint condition, low
<mileage, original.

<Special Feature:

<Plymouth’s legendary Rapid Transit Caravan
<will be traveling to Chryslers at Carlisle ’99, compliments of
<noted Mopar collector Steve Juliano. Yes, these rare factory
<concept cars will be on display July 9-11 at the Carlisle
<Pennsylvania Fairgrounds. T his is the first time they’ve been on
<public display since 1971, so it’s truly a rare opportunity for
<Mopar and collector car enthusiasts to view these pieces of
<automotive history.

<Was someone on the list looking into the possibility of
<getting a DML tent?

Bob
Burlington, Ontario