Re: Re[4]: CB Recommendations

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 13:22:42 EDT

I have a reworked cobra cb and a reworked uniden radar detector. I have
had both for over a year and they work great. I say go for it. Oh, be
sure to look at the Cobras, in my opinion they are a better cb and I think
they might be cheaper too. (mine was 29.95 for the 19DX which is the
entry level CB, they have another for the same price with weather
stations) I think it is www.cobraelec.com

Bill
'97 SS/T