Re: Gayload Tonneau Cover

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 22:02:07 EDT

If you need a good recommendation for the Gaylord brand, I can
wholeheartedly recommend it. I put an over the rail, smooth, cover on
my 97CC and it looks GREAT! It is very sturdy, I use it to clean the
roof of my DAK when I wash it instead of using a small step ladder.
Just take off the shoes, and be careful not to slip :-) Any way, I have
friends who swear by the Gaylord name when it comes to Tonneau covers.
I am completely satisfied. Also sounds like you are getting one hell of
a deal. Go for it.

Ryan