RE: Dent removal

From: Michael Guzinski (m.gski@CWIX.com)
Date: Sat Apr 10 1999 - 03:42:10 EDT

Look for body shops....they do a great job, no chemicals, they get behind
the dent and "persuade" the dent to pop out and let the steel go back to the
original shape. The rub it out with a little pressure an the backside if
needed. They did a freebee on a door ding I had, then I just buffed out the
paint where the scuffs were with some 3M rubbing compound and then finish
restorer.....can't even tell it was ever damaged.