Re: the dak is doin fine..was is my dak a lemon

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Apr 10 1999 - 07:03:10 EDT

Seeeeeee... I told you guys/gals a little mud and dirt was good for your
Kota! It's like a vacation for your truck. :-) You listening Bob N.?!
Tom

Subject: DML: the dak is doin fine..was is my dak a lemon
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 4/10/99 1:56 AM

Well it was raining pretty hard out my way
today and a couple of my freinds talked me into 4 wheeling with them.
I didn't want to go because of all the problems I have been having but
they
kept sayin that my dak wouldn't make it
so I went.The dak made it home and is in good shape(just needs washed
now) But
my one freinds ford ranger got towed home because it would not start
after it died in a pretty deep hole. When he checked his oil there was
nothing but mud on the dipstick. He is not to thrilled.The other one has
a chevy silverrado I had to
pull him out of a couple of holes and
now his C.V. joints are clicking real bad.
All in All it was agood day for the dak.
my freinds were kinda pissed but they
now know that daks are better and now
so do I.

P.S. sorry about your fuel pump kyle