Dak Damage!! Ford Expedition!

From: boydmcguire@mindspring.com
Date: Sat Apr 10 1999 - 23:12:21 EDT

I was headin' over to the movies tonite to see "Go" when this Ford
Expedition in front of me SLAMS on the brakes, I mean I could hear her tires
squealing, and I slammed on my brakes, but to no avail. I rear-ended a 1998
Ford Expedition, Eddie Bauer edition. The pits is by law its my fault, but
the officer didnt give me a ticket...all I have to do is pay the $800 for a
new bumper(im guessing on that number) The REAL pits is I wont have the
money right now to fix the dak, which has a hood dent, and will also need a
new fender. I can report it to the insurance b/c as a 16 year olds, my rates
will go through the roof.

Blake
'93 LE Silver/White
4x2 Auto