Re: pulleys

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Sat Apr 10 1999 - 08:07:41 EDT

JON ARMSTEAD wrote:

> At nite with the air on max and all lights burning the truck didnt drop
> below 12 volts, sitting at stoplights. but i have the big alternator .
> as for the cooling i instaled a 180 stat and everything seems to be ok.
> i will you all posted if anything bad happens
>
> jon armstead
> 98reg cab
> v8 5sp
All that negative stuff aside, have you felt any hp from them? Were
they worth what you paid for them? Would you feel the same about them
if they were stamped steel and painted black instead of that fine
machined aluminum?
Does your water pump pulley bolt on or press on? Mine presses on (5.9)
and as far as I know, nobody makes a set for it. Alan S.