Re: build sheet for my R/T

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Sun Apr 11 1999 - 13:41:19 EDT

Well , if you look at the order of how these codes are listed , it is
Alpha-Numeric , just as it is listed on the invoice , so I kind of doubt
that the order in which it is listed has anything to do with it .
Well ,the very first code "M5C3 - SEATS - CLOTH HIGH-BACK BUCKET" is not in
that order for some reason , but every other code is .

At 01:32 PM 4/11/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Jack,
>If you look at the lines above and below that it would seem that it is
related
>to regional and corporate policies. IMHO, it doesn't seem like your hardware
>is different from any other R/T. Anyone working at a dealership could verify
>this with the sales staff. Swede?
>Dr. Pat
>
>----------
>>>
>> Well , in my never-ending (and probably never-successful) search for hard
>> proof on the production numbers on the 98 R/T , I called and asked if they
>> could help at the Customer Non-Service line (800.992.1997) .
>>
>> They basically sent me the invoice , but it does list all of the build
>> option codes .
>>
>> There are a few that I am very curious about , like "52Q - BY PASS
>> RESTRICTION"
>-------------------- .
>>> 1AAS - U.S. DEALER RETAIL
>> 161S - ZONE 61 - ATLANTA
>> 2TBA - CUSTOMER PREFERRED PACKAGE 2TB
>> 28B - CUSTOMER PREFERRED PACKAGE 28B
>> 3VDA - CUSTOMER PREFERRED DISCOUNT
>> 4HW - 96 PRE SPEC TRACKING
>> 52Q - BY PASS RESTRICTION [I AM *REALLY* INTERESTED IN WHAT THIS MEANS!]
>> 611S - EQUIP. REQMT. - GEORGIA
>> 911S - EQUIP. REQUIREMENTS - GEORGIA SOLD TO

>> Jack Hilton III

Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html