Re: Re: RE: Dak Damage!! Ford Expedition!

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Sun Apr 11 1999 - 13:47:06 EDT

Hate to be the one to tell you this , but in the eyes of insurance and the
law , you are supposed to be far enough behind someone so that you can stop
andnot hit them in an emergencey . That is why in GA if you rear-end
someone , no matter what the circumstances , 90% of the time you get a
ticket for following too closely .

Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html