RE: Swiftrapids 4x4 ride

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sun Apr 11 1999 - 17:34:56 EDT

> Congratulations, Jason & Norah.
>
> Your experience sounds as good as running a 14.57 et
> (sorry, couldn't resist, Jon). Must have been
> a great high.
>
> You're either one brave s.o.b. or becoming one
> of those crazy Canuks.
>
> Take care.
>
> Bob
> Burlington, Ontario
>
> '97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto.

No, just a crazy Utahn. Remember I practically grew up offroad in a Jeep.
I'm just new to the aspect of deep mud and water holes, plus I still needed
to adjust to the Dak. If you're interested in checking it out, we can
probably figure out a way for you to ride with someone (unless you want to
fold up to fit in the back seat of the club cab).

Jason Bleazard jbleazard@home.com Toronto, Ontario
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg. Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 Club Cab V8/5.2L/Auto
RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 Club Cab V6/3.9L/Auto