Perma Cool Elect Fan

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Sun Apr 11 1999 - 19:04:28 EDT

Well I have had a perma cool fan for about a year now. The other day it
decided to crap out on me in the middle of a 8 mile long traffic jam on
South 95. I have it here in my room now and I intend to mail it back to
them along with a nastygram. I feel bad because I know I recomended this
fan so some of you and I hope that you dont have the same thing happen to
you. Overheating is not cool. I am going to let you know what happens.
Either they will feel real sorry that the fan totally burned out and the
relay died to or they will give me a line of BS. We'll see, but I know a
lot of little rice rockets with electric fans that last for 20 years. Why
cant this one last 1. I paid 120 bucks for it to be able to...

Bill
'97 SS/T