Re: Electric fan, worth it??? -Reply -Reply

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Apr 11 1999 - 23:05:21 EDT

My Dak was ordered with the H/D Cooling Package but I've removed the Stock
Fan and replaced it with a Hayden Electric w/AutoTemp Switch. Haven't had
any problems with it and it sees rush hour traffic everyday (80-90degrees)
outside with the A/C running. Haven't seen the temp gauge reach the 210 mark
yet.

Fan setup ran close to $150.00