Re: Attn Brad--question

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 00:51:36 EDT

 From:Tim>magnum318@bewellnet.com

 Hows that motor coming along? I just read your page--man that sucks with
what just a spun bearing can do. Anyway, here's the question.. I have a '95
and I was wondering what you're gonna do with the 1.6 rockers? is
Krammer/kramer gonna use them with your new SCREAMER? If not I would be very
interested in them. To get back to me just remove the > to e-mail ----that
is if the rockers didn't take any mortar fire and they came out alive.