Re: Question on woofers?

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 11:53:10 EDT

There about a couple lanzar sub lines. THE OA (free air) SE (lower end) and
the DC (which is top of the line) these subs are bad a$$. you can feed em
plenty of power and it'll take all of it. i haven't heard them yet, but
after about 5 different audio shops. i was convinced to put em in my truck.
but the mounting depth didn't work out so i had to go with Image Dynamics.
They are great subs. I can't tell you how they'd sound in a car becuase it
was listened to in a audio shop
-Dester

<< Well I've seen all the talk of subwoofers and was curious. Has anyone ever
 used Lanzar Subs? I saw two 12" subs for a good price. A friend of mine
 swears by them but I'm always curious as to what you all think. Thanks!