Re: Bed Liners

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 13:27:32 EDT

At 12:42 PM 4/12/99 , you wrote:

>I am looking into bed liners and have heard the discussions already, but has
>anyone had any problems with the spray ins being too heavy? I don't think
>they would be that heavier, but that is what I hear from pro drop in people!

My Rhino liner only added 50-60 lbs. I don't think that's too bad.

>Does the fact that the bed is double walled matter?

Shouldn't matter as far as weight goes.

> From what I hear Line X is best! Correct?

That's what Line-X dealers and owners would like you to believe. Never
trust anything that sounds so close to Brand-X :-) Personally, I wouldn't
trade my Rhino for a free Line-X.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it
includes an annual free trip around the Sun.