RE: Fuel Additives

From: Meseika, Raymond V [AMSTA-AR-QAA] (meseika@pica.army.mil)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 17:02:43 EDT

I've been adding gumout fuel additive for the past 2 years to my Ford
Contour. They recommend adding it every 5th tankful and then to run the
tank low before the next fillup. Hasn't hurt the car, not sure if its
helped it?

Ray Daddy Long Legs
As soon as my DAK comes in I'll be a MOPAR MAN!
CC 4X4 SLT+ 5 speed, skids, 3.92 and almost everything else you can order!