Re: A big cam w/stock 98-99 computer?

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 19:00:30 EDT

At 12:03 AM 4/10/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>I hear that. Whats your major. Mine is Mech. Eng. Just 47 days till
>graduation for me! I have failed a few physics tests in my day...
>
>Bill Arthur
>'97 SS/T

Well, I am an Applied Phusics major. 2.5 years to go!! =( Then I am
transferring to Arizona State to get a degree in Mech Engineering. I'd
like to take some EE courses, too, though. And oops..I actually passed
that test, so I guess I can't complain. Next semester will be ROUGH. The
Head of the Physics Department teaches that course. I can already tell
that it will be a bitch... Good luck man!! Can't wait to graduate myself!!

Brian