AH! somebody help me.

From: A5LTRETR@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 21:22:00 EDT

I went to the Silver Dollar Raceway on Friday to see how the truck was
running compared to last year. The mods I've done since the last trip to the
track were: Superchips computer, MSD 6AL, MSD 8.5mm wires.
Last years best time was 14.07 @ 103.9.
Fridays runs produced:
1) 15.104 @ 97.95
2) 21.008 @ 42.71 ***
3) 16.524 @ 90.84 ***

*** Here's the problem...
First run was a total blunder on my part. The second and third run started
off good until I shifted to 2nd gear. When I hit second pretty hard I had
some pretty bad wheel hop, as soon as it occurred the truck shut off. When I
say shut off I mean the truck was on (dash lights and all) just the engine
was not. After about 1-2 seconds it started back up because I still had it
in gear (ouch). After that night I haven't had any other problems but I also
have not been running it hard either.
Any Ideas out there on what my problem is?