RE: NASCAR style rims for Dakota

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 07:12:35 EDT

> On April 12, Jason B. wrote:
> >Bob, is this the rim?
> >http://www.americanracing.com/wheelinfo/specs.asp?model=AR-767
>
> Jason
>
> I think that you did this deliberately on me. You know that
> I only have a 14.4K modem ... took about 2 minutes to load!

Oops, sorry. Forgot about that. Actually, I just clicked on the link and
timed it, took me about 50 seconds. Their site must be pretty slow this
morning.

I thought about just grabbing the pic of the wheel itself (it's only about
21k), but didn't think the list would appreciate me sending graphics
attachments.

> Yup ... they stole my rims ... took a picture of them ...
> put them on their web site.

LOL... I think they might have had a set first. Besides, the one on the
site has 5 lugs. :-)

> Actually, I was looking for these rims back in 1997 but
> they didn't come with the 6x4.5 bolt pattern back then.

Let us know how they work out. Is the backspacing the same as the stock
15x8 wheels? I think you said 5", and from what I remember the stock
backspacing is 5.5". Not too sure on that one, though.

Jason Bleazard jbleazard@home.com Toronto, Ontario
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg. Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 Club Cab V8/5.2L/Auto
RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 Club Cab V6/3.9L/Auto