Re[2]: Exhaust "Gurgle" sound

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 10:52:01 EDT

Walt was running a 2 chamber when we all met down at Foxwoods. It sounded great
but he said you could really hear it from inside the cab... My three chamber
sounds good to me from outside, but it's a very subdued sound from inside the
cab (which is what I wanted). So I'm not surprised the "gurgle" is more
noticeable on yours.

I didn't get you wrong, ya' gotta love that rumble! :-)
Tom