thanks to the list

From: Randy Drew (FonMan@ican.net)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 12:27:43 EDT

I would just like to say thanks for all the help the the list has gave
me in the past.

I'm changing employers and my email and internet access will be
terminated as of the 16th of april. Isn't that that 13th anniversary of
Chernobyl Disaster? (useless bit of knowledge)
So, I will have to unsubscribe till the other company activates an
internet access, my home one was company provided as well.

if Norah, Jason, Bob, Ed or Jon want to reach about a potential Canadian
meet or even which they think I will not attend, they can call me @
416.248.8366.

My new employer will probably keep me in Toronto for a while (at least
summer) so i could make that may thing i heard going on?! =)

Dak content: i want to put the rims and tires that are on the R/T and
some 99's i've seen is this a possibility?

thanks again, to all. =)

randy drew

fonman@ican.net (or at least i can till fri. =) )
98 dak sport black v6 cc