Headers

From: Meseika, Raymond V [AMSTA-AR-QAA] (meseika@pica.army.mil)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 15:28:39 EDT

I was surfing the net, and I came across the homepage for Hedman Hedders.
They have a line of headers for trucks, The Elite which are heavy duty (14
gauge with 3/8" thick flanges. They also have a ceramic coating for the
headers, if ordered it will have a 5 year warranty. They also carry a line
of hi performance catalytic converters 2-1/2 or 3 inch inlet/outlet. They
claim the converters are 50 state legal. Anyone ever try this combination?

Ray Daddy Long Legs
Soon to be a Mopar Man when I trade my Ford for a Dak, as soon as it
arrives!
Can't wait!