Re: Re: Air Filter

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 19:54:45 EDT

A factory airbox with ~30k on the original air filter, possibly, but 22
HP on a new truck is, well, pretty far fetched, to put it lightly.
Several back-to-back chassis dyno tests at MTI in Houston indicate that
replacing the stock airbox and intake hose on 5.9L Durangos with a
cone-type K&N and pipe is worth 11 repeatable engine HP.

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T
95 DGGM SSSS
Houston, Texas