Re: RE: mustang spank

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 20:11:12 EDT

You won't be labled a braggart. Asshole maybe, but not a braggart. You
might need to read a bit more and see what vehicle someone has before
calling them a liar. I couldn't care less if you believe me or not. The
local members who have met me (and many many more who know me personally
through email vouch that I'm not a "bragger" and any information I post is
100% factual. You also own a 4X4! Just because you have the same size
engine doesn't mean I'm as slow as you. And I'M NOT STOCK!! BTW it wasn't
a 5.0 it was a newer stang, 4.6 maybe. I think ford has upped the power on
the 99's but before that they sucked. I'm making about 275 horespower and
350 ft/lbs (verified on a dynojet). I've seen stock GT's run mid to low
15's at 80 something at the track, and I've had a best run of 14.86, 15.1's
in blazing heat.

So I stand by my story and I'm sure anyone who knows much about cars will
agree it is very believable.

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
                   '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page