Re: Re: Re: Bad news on computers

From: Eric (erich@dhc.net)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 21:25:24 EDT

I already thought about that so checked the 3 PCM connectors wire diagram,
and compared 98 vs. 99. They are NOT the same, so if you put a 98 PCM on a
99 something will NOT work.

Swede/
99 R/T Dakota CC
Black & Loaded
K/N, headers, 3" exhaust, SuperTrapp,
relocated coil, peaked inj-timing, 180 T-stat,
modified valvebody in tranny, MP sparkplug wire.
Mail: dakota_rt99@hotmail.com