Re: Fuel Injection Book

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 23:42:02 EDT

I've got the book - it's Copyright 1997. Most of it is theory and
troubleshooting - how to read codes, use your voltmeter/ohmeter to test your
system, etc. - lotsa technical stuff. There's also some good practical info
in there, stuff like exhaust system design, etc. They mention the SBEC and
say that everything they talk about also applies to that system. It's been
awhile since I looked thru it, & much of it looks like pretty dry reading.

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate