Re: Re[2]: Changing (Tom)the Tranny Fluid SUCKS!

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 10:07:19 EDT

Ah Bummer!!!! I though we where going to have another DML meet at your house... Now you say you are going to do it, Well I am working, Yeah that's it, I'm working, sorry. Now I'm sure if what Bob said were true, then I'm sure you would have the biggest DML meet ever... just a thought. Seriously Good Luck and keep clean.

Joe

>>> <fawcett@uism.bu.edu> 04/13 11:45 PM >>>
<<Did you say Karen was gona change the drain plug naked? You don't mind if I
hand her the wrench do ya???? :@) :@)

Nope. She offered to help, but I told her it was a MAN's job! You're welcome
to hand me the wrench though, sweetie! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Pleasant
nightmares! :-)
Tom