GMC spank???

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 11:39:22 EDT

OK, so you read GMC spank and think what GMC is fast. Well, I'm travelling
down M-59, a four laner, and tearing around the michigan loop comes a GMC
sonoma GT. He sees me and whips it in behind me. There's room for one more
on my left and he smiles and pulls up next to me. Some punk kid with tinted
out windows, coffee can exhaust, and all that thinks he's got more than a
dak can handle. The one thing that did get my attention was the VORTECH
sticker across the front windshield. I couldn't wait! Light turns green
and away I go. Hardly even close. I had him by almost two truck lengths.
I slow down once I hit 60 because of the 45 speed limit and let him pass.
Sad to see this time the windows rolled up and no cocky smile. Oh well, it
was fun.

        James Densteadt
        Technical Field Services
        700 Tower Drive