Off-road wounds - defective body/cab mount?

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 21:43:05 EDT

I remember Dennis talking about his off-road adventure and the resulting
dents & paint peeling. Well, we washed our black dak today from all the mud
which we collected on our off-road adventure this past Saturday. Much to
our surprise, we have scratches on both sides between the cab and the bed.
The paint is about to peel off in chunks.

Dennis - how have you made out with your dak?

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd