Re: RE: Bed Liners

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 22:21:09 EDT

I never had any problems with drop ins. My dad had a truck for 12 years
with a bed saver pad underneath the drop in, and when we pulled it out every
two years it was like brand new. In fact the paint looked better
underneath the bed saver pad then the paint on the outside of the truck.
They are truly the best thing you can buy for a drop in, and it really
doesn't scratch or dent your truck bed. I have one on my 98 Dakota with
an all star liner and it is like brand new still, and I use the bed alot for
DJing.

Michael Stepka
98 Sport CC 4x4 V6
with all the chrome accessories