Possible great source for parts !

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 10:20:53 EDT

Guys and Goils !

I got this message from Jim Karnes , yes , the Webmaster or the Ranger page
, and he is going to start selling parts on his page .

He really wants to have as many Dakota parts as well as others , and he
wants to get a feel of what people want to see for sale and what they think
a fair price is .

Check out his page and drop him a line of what you might like to see there .

Try not to give him any crap , he does own a Mopar and is a pretty cool guy
, he just wants to do what he can , and if he makes a few bucks while he's
at it , then that's col too .

Check it out .

>From: "Jim Karnes" <jkarnes@texnet.net>
>To: <hemi@charter.net>
>Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 19:07:03 -0500

Hey Jack,
    I've got a question for you. We now have our business license for the
site and are gearing up to sell parts. Not just ranger parts but I myself
am going to do dakota parts as well. Yesterday we got setup with JBA
Headers and since I plunked down alot of cash I can get the headers at a
nice discount. We're currently doing a group purchase for some 3.0 headers
and I just setup a web page for you guys. What I need to know is how much
have you seen these headers go for? The JBA's is a complete kit but I can
also get just the headers. Check out the page and tell me what you think.
If you think the dakota guys would like something like this then let me
know also. I'd like to start carrying alot more dakota parts.
http://www.rangerpowersports.com/dakota/headers/

Thanks Jack,
Jim

Jack Hilton III