Re: Yeah, I got Spanked by a state trooper!

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 12:27:37 EDT

> Yesterday I was on my way home from work and this car came right up on me. I
> guess he kept a legal distance, but as we approached a red light, he came
> right up on my arse, and stayed there.

AW BOOG!....I would have fell to this guy as well. Nothing like
instigating
a crime and being above the law.

> he was on my bumper the whole
> time.

Usually the locals will do this but not the State troopers. Makes you
wonder how many innocent encounters would have stayed that way. Guess
he wanted someone to know he was working overtime. Hope everything works
out for ya. =)

GS -