Mopar Performance Pulleys

From: Ryan D. Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 16:34:38 EDT

Has anyone looked into or installed the Mopar pulley set? They have a
crank, water pump, and alternator pulley set. They are billet aluminum
pulleys and they are the same size as stock, so the improvement would be
the reduced rotating mass without the power drop potential. I want to get
some pulleys but my stereo is gonna suck power and I don't think the other
pulley sets available will make enough juice. If anybody has used them, how
were the results - they're fairly pricey. MOPAR = RIP-OFF

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC