Re: Re: Re: Re: Bad news on computers

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 17:25:25 EDT

I'm getting around 17-19 city, 19-21 hwy. Truck is mostly stock (still got
the stock airbox on it). I've never weighed the truck, but according to
registration, weight is around 3700 lbs. empty - pretty good for a club cab.

btw, if someone else (such as your spouse) also drives your truck, that
could lower your mileage. I think the newer trannies 'remember' driving
style, so if 2 people drive differently, it confuses the computer(?) - just
a thought.....

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate