Looking for: Black steel tool box

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 22:10:26 EDT

I currently have a Contico black plastic tool box, which I truely love.
However, after 5 years of being packed with just about everything, including
tons of recovery gear(and having some really darn hot summers), it has
started to finally sag. I want to replace it, but I really want a steel tool
box, preferably with the double(gullwing?) lids, but I will settle for a
single lid also. Does anyone know if any companies make such a black steel
tool box?
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6;103,500 miles