resetting computer

From: Doug Myers (dougmyers@radix.net)
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 00:24:15 EDT

Hey guys,

    Tonite I disconnected my battery for 30 sec or so to let my computer
reset itself. All I can say is WOW. This is the first time I've done it
since adding the 10" FABM and Gibson duals. The truck started up almost
instantly, as opposed to the 2 sec or so it had been doing... and it wants
to pull now up to 4,500rpm or so, whereas before it would give up about
3,000rpm. Throttle response is alot better, too. Just wanted to thank the
list for the tip, and to encourage anyone with a modified truck to try this
if you havent already...

Doug Myers
'99 Dakota RC 5.2L/5-speed/3.92SG
- Continental Tonneau Cover