Re: Upgrade opinions. feklow 97 v6er

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 00:37:37 EDT

We have the same year and engine.. mine is a 97 club cab v6. So far i've
done the electrical fans, TB porting, 10" air cleaner, and catback exhaust.
i'd suggest the electrical fans and the TB. When i did the electrical fans,
i also did the thermostat. i ran it all winter and didn't notice any
problems in Kansas weather. anymore questions? e-mail it to me personally
-Dester243@aol.com
PS. I'd suggest the TB to be at the top of ur list

In a message dated 4/15/99 6:32:34 PM Central Daylight Time,