Re: Are cops above the law ?

From: Carlos Medina (CTMedina@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 03:46:38 EDT

Yeah! I would too! I hate it when cops do that! Punks! But when we break
the speed limit, it is the end of the world! I wonder where his fire was?
If cops weren't a**holes when we speed and gave more breaks to speeders,
then I wouldn't care so much, but when they stop you, they don't give a
damn!!!!

Carlos Medina
San Antonio,TX