Re: Yeah, I got Spanked by a state trooper!

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 07:52:13 EDT

In a message dated 4/15/99 11:56:44 AM EST, mcrumley@airmail.net writes:

> >My philosophy is always contest a ticket. What do you have to lose??
>
> Court costs.
>
> >At best it could be dropped but usually it can be lowered.
>
> Dude, where do you live that you can usually get a ticket lowered by
> contesting it?
>
> >If your lucky the cop might piss off the judge
>
> In Texas cops and judges are usually "All in the Family" if you know what I
> mean. When it comes to choosing between a cop and a civilian trying to get
> out of a ticket, the cop couldn't piss off the judge even if he pissed ON
> the judge. :-(

Yup!
Thats what I'm thinking. I was lucky he didnt cite me for drag racing, which
is 8 pts and automatic suspension of the liscence for a year.
Harford Co. MD is known to have hard judges. Esp with the state boys.

Even though he judged my speed by pacing me this could be turned around by
saying that I was actually going faster.

Sux2bme
Boog