Re: RE: Re: Hedman headers?

From: Tom & Fern Moffat (tomm@datarecall.net)
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 09:37:57 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Bridges, Bruce <bbridges@alarismed.com>
To: 'dakota-truck@buffnet.net' <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: Thursday, April 15, 1999 11:35 AM
Subject: DML: RE: Re: Hedman headers?

>Tom,
>Have you called Kenne Bell? I think they make a long tube, 4 into one
>collector header for the Daks and Rams, kinda pricey though....
>BKB

I haven't yet. Do you know if it will fit around the motor mounts? There is
a couple of long tube headers for the 91 and older daks with the motor
mounts up front,but everyone I've tried to make work always hits the mounts
which are now mounted in the middle!
   Please, can anyone tell me if the Leach is a true long tube design or
like the mopar-a equal length shorty. Is there pictures where I can actually
see one?
  Thanks,
Tom(11s dak)