RE: Mopar parts & Warranty

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 10:12:34 EDT

Hogwash! Read the contract for your warranty. MOPAR parts are certified CC
parts. If you still have any questions, call the warranty help desk for
clarification. If I remember correctly, if something happens to a
performance part, the part will only be replaced by a stock component, but
they cannot void your warranty or coverage.
Rich - Ashburn, VA