Re: where to get throttle bodies

From: Jack Hilton (hemi@charter.net)
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 17:06:00 EDT

They released that 4-bbl TB back around December or so , but they have yet
to release the matching intake .

You can get the MPI intake and drill out the injector bosses so that it can
work with fuel injection .

Only thing is that Mopar says that it will not wire into the factory wiring
harness and I would also guess you would get one helluva lean code from
flowing all that air .

Many people are playing with them though .