Re[6]: Foxwoods Gang (Mike)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 18:49:50 EDT

<<You can never take too many pictures of these trucks. Just wait till I
finish off the Sealy Bastorp page.... around 2.5 megs, but they're all
thumbnailed.>>

Cool! Let us know when it's up.

 <<What kind of camera did you use for those pics? Looks like a Kodak time/date
stamp on there.>>

Kodak DC 260. I like it so far.

<<I would have had that on my Sealy pics, but I forgot to set the damn thing!
 I had to use the clone feature and edit the pics to remove the incorrect
date. Can't tell it now.>>

What is this clone feature -or- program that offers it?? I have a couple of
unrelated pictures that have the wrong date/time stamp.

<<BTW, the first picture on the page has a chivvy in it. What's up with that?!
  heh heh... ;-)>>

As all the member can attest, I've got everything in the back --including some
C4 that they didn't notice... I was considering blowing the Chevy in place, but
we had mixed company (that may not have understood) and we hadn't gone in to
check out Foxwoods yet. Now if I had snapped that pic on the way out, things
might have been different. :-) Hey look!, up in the sky, it's a BOWTIE!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tom