Re: Re: Z28 Confrontation

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 18:59:15 EDT

I dont want to start an off topic discussion here but, I got the new edition
of GM High Tech performance. (Don't flame me here... its one of the last in
my 2 year subscription. It was the only mag that posted anything about my old
87Turbo Buick) It has a brand new 99 Z-28 that ran 12.89@109.19MPH brand new
and completely stock! This is unbeliveable! Price as tested was $24,341
Just a little info on possible competition.

Dak content.... My Dakota WILL be able to beat a STOCK 99 Z-28 by the end of
the summer! I promise...(I got a bunch of tricks up my sleeve)
Charles
99 Squeezed Dak R/T