Re:are cops above the law

From: charger69rt@excite.com
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 20:04:50 EDT

Sorry in advance for the joke......but it seemed to go
with the thread.

Apologizing also to all the "good cops" on the list.

roblip

An old farmer was hauling a load of manure when he was
 stopped by a state trooper. "You were speeding," the cop
 said. "I'm going to have to give you a ticket."

 "Yep." the farmer said as he watched the trooper shoo away
 several flies.

 "These flies sure are terrible," the trooper complained.

 "Yep," the farmer said. "Them are circle flies."

 "What's a circle fly?"

 "Them flies that circle a horse's ass." answered the farmer.
 "Them are circle flies."

 "You wouldn't be calling me a horse's ass, would you?" the
 trooper angrily asked.

 "Nope, I didn't," the farmer replied. "But you just can't
 fool them flies."