Re: Breathe! Baby Breathe!!!

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 20:18:37 EDT

Because I have a V-6. Terry (PROGLASS) said he never set-up a 6er and
the airbox is designed around a V-8. So to allow me to make any
adjustments that might arise.He didn't cut out the mounting hole in the
airbox or the intake hole in the hood. I don't think there is much
difference, but this way I can make adjustments if neccassary.

"psychonaut"