repainting my Dak

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Sat Apr 17 1999 - 08:44:56 EDT

Well, Chrysler is paying for all but $300 to strip and repaint my 92 Dak
with the dreaded delamination problem....

The dealer has it (I actually trust them...they have done nice work for me
in the past)..........It has taken 2.5 weeks to get it half-stripped...They
say that the paint has to be removed by razor blade and that chemical
stripping is not possible......

Has anyone run into this issue before?? They are telling me that I will
have thtruck back by the end of the month..........As little progress as
they are making, that seems optimistic....